Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FreshBooks Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FreshBooks related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FreshBooks specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FreshBooks Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 669 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FreshBooks improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 669 standard requirements:
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting FreshBooks with what users do day-to-day?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Is there a FreshBooks management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- How can you negotiate FreshBooks successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Can FreshBooks be learned?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about FreshBooks. How do we gain traction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FreshBooks book in PDF containing 669 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your FreshBooks self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FreshBooks Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FreshBooks areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FreshBooks Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FreshBooks projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FreshBooks Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FreshBooks project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the FreshBooks project cutting across the entire organization?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you ensure that your sampling methods and procedures meet your data needs?
- Procurement Audit: Do established procedures ensure that computer programs will not pay the same group of invoices twice?
- Procurement Audit: Is the departments procurement function/unit well organized?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What should be the gestation period for the FreshBooks project with this technology?
- Procurement Audit: Are unusual uses of organization funds investigated?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which frame seemed to be the most important and why?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were FreshBooks project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How would you assess the risk management process in the FreshBooks project?
- Change Management Plan: What are the specific target groups / audience that will be impacted by this change?
Step-by-step and complete FreshBooks Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FreshBooks project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FreshBooks project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FreshBooks project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FreshBooks project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FreshBooks project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FreshBooks project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FreshBooks project with this in-depth FreshBooks Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FreshBooks projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FreshBooks and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FreshBooks investments work better.
This FreshBooks All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.