Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FreshBooks Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FreshBooks related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FreshBooks specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FreshBooks Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 669 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FreshBooks improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 669 standard requirements:
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- For your FreshBooks project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether FreshBooks goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- What are current FreshBooks Paradigms?
- Are there FreshBooks Models?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- Is performance measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FreshBooks book in PDF containing 669 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your FreshBooks self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FreshBooks Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FreshBooks areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FreshBooks Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FreshBooks projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FreshBooks Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FreshBooks project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the FreshBooks project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Executing Process Group: How can your organization use a weighted decision matrix to evaluate proposals as part of source selection?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the schedule include FreshBooks project management time and change request analysis time?
- Quality Audit: What experience do staff have in the type of work that the audit entails?
- Scope Management Plan: Has appropriate allowance been made for the effect of the learning curve on all personnel joining the FreshBooks project who do not have the required prior industry, functional & technical expertise?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy on making purchases locally where possible?
- Contract Close-Out: Was the contract sufficiently clear so as not to result in numerous disputes and misunderstandings?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does the organization have if the FreshBooks projects fail to meet deadline?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the FreshBooks project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Workarounds are determined during which risk management process?
Step-by-step and complete FreshBooks Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FreshBooks project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FreshBooks project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FreshBooks project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FreshBooks project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FreshBooks project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FreshBooks project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FreshBooks project with this in-depth FreshBooks Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FreshBooks projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FreshBooks and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FreshBooks investments work better.
This FreshBooks All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.