Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FreshBooks Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FreshBooks related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FreshBooks specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FreshBooks Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 669 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FreshBooks improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 669 standard requirements:
- How will you know that the FreshBooks project has been successful?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- How do we measure improved FreshBooks service perception, and satisfaction?
- What is FreshBooks’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- What do we want to improve?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your FreshBooks strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- We picked a method, now what?
- What is the funding source for this project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FreshBooks book in PDF containing 669 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your FreshBooks self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FreshBooks Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FreshBooks areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FreshBooks Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FreshBooks projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FreshBooks Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FreshBooks project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
- Planning Process Group: How do you integrate FreshBooks project Planning with the Iterative/Evolutionary SDLC?
- Project Management Plan: Development trends and opportunities. What if the positive direction and vision of the organization causes expected trends to change?
- Quality Audit: Are measuring and test equipment that have been placed out of service suitably identified and excluded from use in any device reconditioning operation?
- Cost Baseline: Does a process exist for establishing a cost baseline to measure FreshBooks project performance?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a PMO (FreshBooks project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the FreshBooks project?
- Procurement Audit: Does the department evaluate and benchmark the performance of the procurement function/ unit against other comparable procurement functions/units?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is used as a basis for instructional decisions?
- Project Scope Statement: Is an Issue Management Process documented and filed?
Step-by-step and complete FreshBooks Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FreshBooks project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FreshBooks project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FreshBooks project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FreshBooks project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FreshBooks project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FreshBooks project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FreshBooks project with this in-depth FreshBooks Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FreshBooks projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FreshBooks and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FreshBooks investments work better.
This FreshBooks All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.