Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Front-end processor Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Front-end processor related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Front-end processor specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Front-end processor Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Front-end processor improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- What will be measured?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- Does Front-end processor create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Front-end processor?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Front-end processor experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- How will you know that the Front-end processor project has been successful?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Front-end processor book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Front-end processor self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Front-end processor Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Front-end processor areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Front-end processor Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Front-end processor projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Front-end processor Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Front-end processor project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Evaluate the performance of operating organizations?
- Cost Baseline: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Front-end processor project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were Front-end processor project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Front-end processor project plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Procurement Audit: Is the departments procurement function/unit well organized?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Quality Audit: Is there a risk that information provided by management may not always be reliable?
- Lessons Learned: Is there any way in which you think our development process hampered this Front-end processor project?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization have an administrative timetable to assist the staff in implementing the budget calendar?
Step-by-step and complete Front-end processor Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Front-end processor project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Front-end processor project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Front-end processor project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Front-end processor project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Front-end processor project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Front-end processor project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Front-end processor project with this in-depth Front-end processor Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Front-end processor projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Front-end processor and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Front-end processor investments work better.
This Front-end processor All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.