Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FTTH fiber to the home Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FTTH fiber to the home related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FTTH fiber to the home specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FTTH fiber to the home Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FTTH fiber to the home improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn’t up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- What are your current levels and trends in key FTTH fiber to the home measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- How do we ensure that implementations of FTTH fiber to the home products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- How do we manage FTTH fiber to the home Knowledge Management (KM)?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Are the best solutions selected?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- How can the value of FTTH fiber to the home be defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FTTH fiber to the home book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your FTTH fiber to the home self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FTTH fiber to the home Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FTTH fiber to the home areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FTTH fiber to the home Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FTTH fiber to the home projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FTTH fiber to the home Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FTTH fiber to the home project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Has the FTTH fiber to the home projected annual cost to operate and maintain the product(s) or service(s) been approved and funded?
- Team Member Status Report: When a teams productivity and success depend on collaboration and the efficient flow of information, what generally fails them?
- Quality Audit: What is the collective experience of the team to be assigned to an audit?
- Procurement Audit: Is procurement execution duly monitored and documented?
- Risk Register: What are our key risks/showstoppers and what is being done to manage them?
- Quality Audit: What does an analysis of an organizations staff profile suggest in terms of its planning, and how is this being addressed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why should FTTH fiber to the home project managers strive to make their jobs look easy?
- Executing Process Group: Why should FTTH fiber to the home project managers strive to make their jobs look easy?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the FTTH fiber to the home project have quality set of schedule BOEs?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Why has this particular mode of contracting been chosen?
Step-by-step and complete FTTH fiber to the home Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FTTH fiber to the home project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FTTH fiber to the home project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FTTH fiber to the home project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FTTH fiber to the home project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FTTH fiber to the home project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FTTH fiber to the home project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FTTH fiber to the home project with this in-depth FTTH fiber to the home Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FTTH fiber to the home projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FTTH fiber to the home and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FTTH fiber to the home investments work better.
This FTTH fiber to the home All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.