Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FTTP fiber to the premises Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FTTP fiber to the premises related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FTTP fiber to the premises specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FTTP fiber to the premises Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FTTP fiber to the premises improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- What are current FTTP fiber to the premises Paradigms?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- What would happen if FTTP fiber to the premises weren’t done?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to FTTP fiber to the premises?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that FTTP fiber to the premises objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FTTP fiber to the premises book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your FTTP fiber to the premises self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FTTP fiber to the premises Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FTTP fiber to the premises areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FTTP fiber to the premises Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FTTP fiber to the premises projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FTTP fiber to the premises Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FTTP fiber to the premises project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the FTTP fiber to the premises project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology FTTP fiber to the premises project manager?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure FTTP fiber to the premises project success?
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is TRUE if activity B actually takes 37 hours?
- Project Scope Statement: Will tasks be marked complete only after QA has been successfully completed?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its planning processes are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures followed to ensure information is available to stakeholders in a timely manner?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have FTTP fiber to the premises project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
Step-by-step and complete FTTP fiber to the premises Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FTTP fiber to the premises project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FTTP fiber to the premises project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FTTP fiber to the premises project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FTTP fiber to the premises project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FTTP fiber to the premises project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FTTP fiber to the premises project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FTTP fiber to the premises project with this in-depth FTTP fiber to the premises Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FTTP fiber to the premises projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FTTP fiber to the premises and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FTTP fiber to the premises investments work better.
This FTTP fiber to the premises All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.