Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fuel efficiency Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fuel efficiency related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fuel efficiency specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fuel efficiency Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fuel efficiency improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Fuel efficiency ?
- We picked a method, now what?
- What is measured?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- Strategic planning -Fuel efficiency relations
- Is Fuel efficiency Required?
- Can we do Fuel efficiency without complex (expensive) analysis?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fuel efficiency book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Fuel efficiency self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fuel efficiency Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fuel efficiency areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fuel efficiency Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fuel efficiency projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fuel efficiency Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Fuel efficiency project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for quantifying the Fuel efficiency project requirements?
- Change Management Plan: Is there an adequate supply of people for the new roles?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How relevant is this attribute to this Fuel efficiency project or audit?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the company primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the Fuel efficiency project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Procurement Audit: Is the foreseen budget compared with similar Fuel efficiency projects or procurements yet realised (historical standards)?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the system for managing its facilities is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the sponsors for that initiative?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your key performance measures/indicators for tracking progress relative to your action plans?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the contractors estimates of costs at completion reconcilable with cost data reported to us?
Step-by-step and complete Fuel efficiency Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fuel efficiency project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fuel efficiency project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fuel efficiency project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fuel efficiency project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fuel efficiency project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fuel efficiency project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fuel efficiency project with this in-depth Fuel efficiency Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fuel efficiency projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fuel efficiency and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fuel efficiency investments work better.
This Fuel efficiency All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.