Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fujitsu Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fujitsu related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fujitsu specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fujitsu Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fujitsu improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Fujitsu?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Fujitsu services/products?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Fujitsu process?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- How likely is the current Fujitsu plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Why are Fujitsu skills important?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fujitsu book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Fujitsu self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fujitsu Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fujitsu areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fujitsu Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fujitsu projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fujitsu Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Fujitsu project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: Do you ask; can you recommend others for me to talk with about this initiative?
- Planning Process Group: Product Breakdown Structure (PBS): what is the Fujitsu project result or product, and how should it look like, what are its parts?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Procurement Audit: Where applicable, did the organization adequately manage experts employed to assist in the procurement process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is an industry recognized support tool(s) being used for Fujitsu project scheduling & tracking?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- WBS Dictionary: Budgets assigned to major functional organizations?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who has the authority to reject Fujitsu project requirements?
- Activity Attributes: Has management defined a definite timeframe for the turnaround or Fujitsu project window?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the current or emerging trends of culture?
Step-by-step and complete Fujitsu Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fujitsu project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fujitsu project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fujitsu project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fujitsu project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fujitsu project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fujitsu project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fujitsu project with this in-depth Fujitsu Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fujitsu projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fujitsu and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fujitsu investments work better.
This Fujitsu All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.