Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Function cost analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Function cost analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Function cost analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Function cost analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 706 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Function cost analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 706 standard requirements:
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- How will the Function cost analysis team and the group measure complete success of Function cost analysis?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Function cost analysis will help you build influence, improve Function cost analysis, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Function cost analysis with what users do day-to-day?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- Who controls the risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Function cost analysis book in PDF containing 706 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Function cost analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Function cost analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Function cost analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Function cost analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Function cost analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Function cost analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Function cost analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How useful was the format and content of the Function cost analysis project Status Report to you?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a documented Function cost analysis project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems proposed compatible with staff skills and experience?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What process was planned for managing issues/risks?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a Function cost analysis project charter created once a Function cost analysis project is formally recognized?
- Planning Process Group: How well will the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Milestone List: Identify critical paths (one or more) and which activities are on the critical path?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What specific resources will be required for implementation activities?
Step-by-step and complete Function cost analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Function cost analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Function cost analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Function cost analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Function cost analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Function cost analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Function cost analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Function cost analysis project with this in-depth Function cost analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Function cost analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Function cost analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Function cost analysis investments work better.
This Function cost analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.