Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Function PaaS (fPaaS) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Function PaaS (fPaaS) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Function PaaS (fPaaS) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Function PaaS (fPaaS) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 942 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Function PaaS (fPaaS) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 942 standard requirements:
- Why should people listen to you?
- Are there Function PaaS (fPaaS) Models?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Function PaaS (fPaaS) goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- Why should we adopt a Function PaaS (fPaaS) framework?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Function PaaS (fPaaS) is underway?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Function PaaS (fPaaS) book in PDF containing 942 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Function PaaS (fPaaS) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Function PaaS (fPaaS) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Function PaaS (fPaaS) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Function PaaS (fPaaS) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Function PaaS (fPaaS) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Function PaaS (fPaaS) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Function PaaS (fPaaS) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Change Request: Can static requirements change attributes like the size of the change be used to predict reliability in execution?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the risks involved in appointing external agencies to manage the Function PaaS (fPaaS) project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Function PaaS (fPaaS) project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Function PaaS (fPaaS) project?
- Procurement Audit: Did the bidder comply with requests within the deadline set?
- Initiating Process Group: The Function PaaS (fPaaS) project Managers have maximum authority in which type of organization?
- Issue Log: Who have you worked with in past, similar initiatives?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization taken a well-grounded decision about the procurement procedure chosen and has it documented the process?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of such risk factors can be avoided altogether?
Step-by-step and complete Function PaaS (fPaaS) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Function PaaS (fPaaS) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Function PaaS (fPaaS) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Function PaaS (fPaaS) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Function PaaS (fPaaS) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Function PaaS (fPaaS) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Function PaaS (fPaaS) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Function PaaS (fPaaS) project with this in-depth Function PaaS (fPaaS) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Function PaaS (fPaaS) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Function PaaS (fPaaS) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Function PaaS (fPaaS) investments work better.
This Function PaaS (fPaaS) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.