Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Function PaaS fPaaS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Function PaaS fPaaS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Function PaaS fPaaS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Function PaaS fPaaS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 784 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Function PaaS fPaaS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 784 standard requirements:
- Who has control over resources?
- How is business? Why?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Function PaaS fPaaS?
- How to Secure Function PaaS fPaaS?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Function PaaS fPaaS?
- How much does Function PaaS fPaaS help?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Function PaaS fPaaS book in PDF containing 784 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Function PaaS fPaaS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Function PaaS fPaaS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Function PaaS fPaaS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Function PaaS fPaaS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Function PaaS fPaaS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Function PaaS fPaaS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Function PaaS fPaaS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: When developing the estimates for Function PaaS fPaaS project phases, you choose to add the individual estimates for the activities that comprise each phase. What type of estimation method are you using?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Risk Management Plan: How will the Function PaaS fPaaS project know if the organizations risk response actions were effective?
- Milestone List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Function PaaS fPaaS project?
- Scope Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Team Operating Agreement: Methodologies: How will key team processes be implemented, such as training, research, work deliverable production, review and approval processes, knowledge management, and meeting procedures?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the channels available for distribution to the customer?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will unresolved questions be handled once approval has been obtained?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What is the information level of detail required for each stakeholder?
- Project Scope Statement: Was planning completed before the Function PaaS fPaaS project was initiated?
Step-by-step and complete Function PaaS fPaaS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Function PaaS fPaaS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Function PaaS fPaaS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Function PaaS fPaaS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Function PaaS fPaaS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Function PaaS fPaaS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Function PaaS fPaaS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Function PaaS fPaaS project with this in-depth Function PaaS fPaaS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Function PaaS fPaaS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Function PaaS fPaaS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Function PaaS fPaaS investments work better.
This Function PaaS fPaaS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.