Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Function PaaS fPaaS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Function PaaS fPaaS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Function PaaS fPaaS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Function PaaS fPaaS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 890 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Function PaaS fPaaS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 890 standard requirements:
- Is the impact that Function PaaS fPaaS has shown?
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- Do we have past Function PaaS fPaaS Successes?
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Function PaaS fPaaS values?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Function PaaS fPaaS?
- What will be measured?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Function PaaS fPaaS book in PDF containing 890 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Function PaaS fPaaS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Function PaaS fPaaS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Function PaaS fPaaS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Function PaaS fPaaS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Function PaaS fPaaS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Function PaaS fPaaS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Function PaaS fPaaS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Function PaaS fPaaS projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Procurement Audit: Are the responsibilities for monitoring the execution and performance of contracts clearly assigned?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchase order form clear and complete so that the vendor understands all terms and conditions?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Arena: In what fields are the actors active, where are they present?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Do People Write/Say On Status/Function PaaS fPaaS project Reports?
- Quality Audit: Do the acceptance procedures and specifications include the criteria for acceptance/rejection, define the process to be used, and specify the measuring and test equipment that is to be used?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a PMO (Function PaaS fPaaS project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Function PaaS fPaaS project?
- Project Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Function PaaS fPaaS project management strategy been established?
Step-by-step and complete Function PaaS fPaaS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Function PaaS fPaaS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Function PaaS fPaaS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Function PaaS fPaaS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Function PaaS fPaaS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Function PaaS fPaaS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Function PaaS fPaaS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Function PaaS fPaaS project with this in-depth Function PaaS fPaaS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Function PaaS fPaaS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Function PaaS fPaaS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Function PaaS fPaaS investments work better.
This Function PaaS fPaaS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.