Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Functional Business Process Outsourcing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Functional Business Process Outsourcing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Functional Business Process Outsourcing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Functional Business Process Outsourcing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 650 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Functional Business Process Outsourcing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 650 standard requirements:
- Do we monitor the Functional Business Process Outsourcing decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- Where can we break convention?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Functional Business Process Outsourcing. How do we gain traction?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- Who controls critical resources?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- How can we measure the performance?
- Do those selected for the Functional Business Process Outsourcing team have a good general understanding of what Functional Business Process Outsourcing is all about?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Functional Business Process Outsourcing book in PDF containing 650 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Functional Business Process Outsourcing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Functional Business Process Outsourcing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Functional Business Process Outsourcing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Functional Business Process Outsourcing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Functional Business Process Outsourcing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Functional Business Process Outsourcing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Functional Business Process Outsourcing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Are work methodologies, financial instruments, etc. shared among departments, organizations and Functional Business Process Outsourcing projects?
- Activity Attributes: Can you re-assign any activities to another resource to resolve an over-allocation?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent are the participating departments coordinating with each other?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Functional Business Process Outsourcing project?
- Procurement Audit: Is funding made available for payments under the contract at the appropriate time and in accordance with the relevant national/public financial procedures?
- Project Management Plan: How do you organize the costs in the Functional Business Process Outsourcing project management plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the criteria for selecting suppliers of off the shelf products?
- Lessons Learned: How complete and timely were the materials you were provided to decide whether to proceed from one Functional Business Process Outsourcing project lifecycle phase to the next?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that it is appropriately effective and constructive in preparing its staff for their organizational aspirations?
Step-by-step and complete Functional Business Process Outsourcing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Functional Business Process Outsourcing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Functional Business Process Outsourcing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Functional Business Process Outsourcing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Functional Business Process Outsourcing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Functional Business Process Outsourcing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Functional Business Process Outsourcing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Functional Business Process Outsourcing project with this in-depth Functional Business Process Outsourcing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Functional Business Process Outsourcing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Functional Business Process Outsourcing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Functional Business Process Outsourcing investments work better.
This Functional Business Process Outsourcing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.