This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Functional safety assessment.
‘Streamlined procurement process. Easy to buy and implement.’ – Director of Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
‘I have worked with many different technologies. Many of these companies need to study how The Art of Service supports their customer every step of the way to ensure a smooth deployment and continued success.’ – Sr. Domain Application Architect in the Manufacturing Industry
‘The complete process from procuring the product to getting started and help from the vendor was very collaborative and positive. Ease of use is great and there is enough documentation available to troubleshoot issues. ‘ – Vice President in the Finance Industry
What Is The Functional safety Self-Assessment?
The Functional safety Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Functional safety work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Functional safety task and that every Functional safety outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Functional safety opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Functional safety advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Functional safety Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Functional safety improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Functional safety Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Functional safety Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Functional safety Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Functional safety projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Functional safety and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Functional safety with this Functional safety Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are there Functional safety problems defined?
- Define Question: Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Functional safety project. should it be formal and complex, are can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Measure Question: What problems are you facing and how do you consider Functional safety will circumvent those obstacles?
- Analyze Question: How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Functional safety results are met?
- Improve Question: Is Functional safety linked to key business goals and objectives?
- Control Question: Is there a critical path to deliver Functional safety results?
- Sustain Question: Which customers cant participate in our Functional safety domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Value [to you] of the Functional safety Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Functional safety Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.