Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Functional Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Functional Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Functional Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Functional Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 838 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Functional Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 838 standard requirements:
- How to Secure Functional Strategy?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Functional Strategy been identified and analyzed?
- How is business? Why?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Functional Strategy?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- Are team charters developed?
- What are internal and external Functional Strategy relations?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- Who else should we help?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Functional Strategy book in PDF containing 838 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Functional Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Functional Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Functional Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Functional Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Functional Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Functional Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Functional Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What procedures will be utilised to ensure effective monitoring of Functional Strategy project progress?
- Network Diagram: Exercise: What is the probability that the Functional Strategy project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Planning Process Group: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement process compile basic procurement information such as how much is bought and spend with individual suppliers?
- Variance Analysis: How does the use of a single conversion element (rather than the traditional labor and overhead elements) affect standard costing?
- Lessons Learned: How complete and timely were the materials you were provided to decide whether to proceed from one Functional Strategy project lifecycle phase to the next?
- Risk Audit: What are the strategic implications with clients when auditors focus audit resources based on business-level risks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Functional Strategy project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all key paid and volunteer positions in your organization?
Step-by-step and complete Functional Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Functional Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Functional Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Functional Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Functional Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Functional Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Functional Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Functional Strategy project with this in-depth Functional Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Functional Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Functional Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Functional Strategy investments work better.
This Functional Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.