Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Functional training Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Functional training related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Functional training specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Functional training Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 852 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Functional training improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 852 standard requirements:
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- What is the Functional training sustainability risk?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- Is there a standardized process?
- How will the Functional training team and the group measure complete success of Functional training?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. key questions are: is the solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Functional training ?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Functional training book in PDF containing 852 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Functional training self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Functional training Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Functional training areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Functional training Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Functional training projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Functional training Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Functional training project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Is it feasible to establish a control group arrangement?
- Executing Process Group: How can your organization use a weighted decision matrix to evaluate proposals as part of source selection?
- Change Management Plan: Identify the risk and assess the significance and likelihood of it occurring and plan the contingency What risks may occur upfront?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Does the Functional training project provide innovative ways for stakeholders to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Requirements Management Plan: Has the requirements team been instructed in the Change Control process?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What is the expected monetary value of the Functional training project?
- Lessons Learned: Was the purpose of the Functional training project, the end products and success criteria clearly defined and agreed at the start?
- Activity List: Can you determine the activity that must finish, before this activity can start?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many potential communications channels exist on the Functional training project?
Step-by-step and complete Functional training Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Functional training project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Functional training project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Functional training project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Functional training project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Functional training project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Functional training project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Functional training project with this in-depth Functional training Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Functional training projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Functional training and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Functional training investments work better.
This Functional training All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.