Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fundamental analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fundamental analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fundamental analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fundamental analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fundamental analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Fundamental analysis leaders?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Fundamental analysis models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- Where is it measured?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Fundamental analysis process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Fundamental analysis process available?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- To whom do you add value?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fundamental analysis book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Fundamental analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fundamental analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fundamental analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fundamental analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fundamental analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fundamental analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Fundamental analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Fundamental analysis project?
- Source Selection Criteria: Can you identify proposed teaming partners and/or subcontractors and discuss the nature and extent of their proposed involvement in satisfying the Fundamental analysis project requirements?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do all the identified groups or people really need to be consulted?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems currently in place appropriate?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Fundamental analysis project?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization examined in detail the definition of performance?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- Initiating Process Group: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Variance Analysis: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Initiating Process Group: What input will I be required to provide the Fundamental analysis project team?
Step-by-step and complete Fundamental analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fundamental analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fundamental analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fundamental analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fundamental analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fundamental analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fundamental analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fundamental analysis project with this in-depth Fundamental analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fundamental analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fundamental analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fundamental analysis investments work better.
This Fundamental analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.