Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fundamental structure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fundamental structure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fundamental structure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fundamental structure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fundamental structure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Fundamental structure project?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Fundamental structure process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Fundamental structure process available?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- What is our question?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- Is the Fundamental structure scope manageable?
- To what extent does management recognize Fundamental structure as a tool to increase the results?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- What can we do to improve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fundamental structure book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Fundamental structure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fundamental structure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fundamental structure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fundamental structure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fundamental structure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fundamental structure Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Fundamental structure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: When and what information can be discussed with offerors regarding past performance?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a Quality Assurance Plan documented and filed?
- Cost Management Plan: For example, will the forecasts be based on trend analysis and earned value statistics?
- Lessons Learned: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Fundamental structure project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Fundamental structure project leaders committed to this Fundamental structure project full time?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established on how orders will be shipped?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are resource rates available to calculate Fundamental structure project costs?
- Procurement Audit: Do you learn from benchmarking your own practices with international standards?
Step-by-step and complete Fundamental structure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fundamental structure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fundamental structure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fundamental structure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fundamental structure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fundamental structure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fundamental structure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fundamental structure project with this in-depth Fundamental structure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fundamental structure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fundamental structure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fundamental structure investments work better.
This Fundamental structure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.