Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FusionForge Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FusionForge related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FusionForge specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FusionForge Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 682 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FusionForge improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 682 standard requirements:
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- What is the source of the strategies for FusionForge strengthening and reform?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- How to Secure FusionForge?
- Do we have past FusionForge Successes?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- What are the Key enablers to make this FusionForge move?
- What threat is FusionForge addressing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FusionForge book in PDF containing 682 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your FusionForge self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FusionForge Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FusionForge areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FusionForge Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FusionForge projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FusionForge Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FusionForge project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How will you engage this stakeholder and gain their commitment?
- Contractor Status Report: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Requirements Management Plan: Which hardware or software, related to, or as outcome of the FusionForge project is new to the organization?
- WBS Dictionary: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do people from other organizations see as our organizations weaknesses?
- Cost Baseline: Has the FusionForge project (or FusionForge project phase) been evaluated against each objective established in the product description and Integrated FusionForge project Plan?
- Project Charter: Fit with other Products Compliments – Cannibalizes?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the special considerations for preaward debriefings?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How could you define throughput and how would the organization benefit from maximizing it?
- Lessons Learned: How well were your expectations met regarding the extent of your involvement in the FusionForge project (effort, time commitments, etc.)?
Step-by-step and complete FusionForge Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FusionForge project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FusionForge project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FusionForge project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FusionForge project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FusionForge project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FusionForge project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FusionForge project with this in-depth FusionForge Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FusionForge projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FusionForge and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FusionForge investments work better.
This FusionForge All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.