Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FusionForge Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FusionForge related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FusionForge specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FusionForge Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 682 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FusionForge improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 682 standard requirements:
- Is there any existing FusionForge governance structure?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- Will FusionForge have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- How does FusionForge integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- What information do users need?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- Are there recognized FusionForge problems?
- How can we measure the performance?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- What else needs to be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FusionForge book in PDF containing 682 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your FusionForge self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FusionForge Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FusionForge areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FusionForge Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FusionForge projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FusionForge Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FusionForge project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Planning and scheduling responsibilities – How will the responsibilities for planning and scheduling be allocated?
- Procurement Audit: Was the admissibility of variants displayed in the contract notice?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are updated FusionForge project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current FusionForge project stage?
- Milestone List: Do you foresee any technical risks or developmental challenges?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are internal FusionForge project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the general purpose in defining responsibilities of those affiliated with the FusionForge project?
- Project Schedule: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Communications Management Plan: Is the stakeholder role recognized by the organization?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a process (test plans, inspections, reviews) defined for verifying outputs for each task?
Step-by-step and complete FusionForge Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FusionForge project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FusionForge project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FusionForge project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FusionForge project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FusionForge project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FusionForge project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FusionForge project with this in-depth FusionForge Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FusionForge projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FusionForge and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FusionForge investments work better.
This FusionForge All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.