Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical fuzzy logic Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any fuzzy logic related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated fuzzy logic specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the fuzzy logic Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which fuzzy logic improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is maximizing fuzzy logic protection the same as minimizing fuzzy logic loss?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- How is the value delivered by fuzzy logic being measured?
- How would you define the culture here?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations fuzzy logic values?
- Who controls the risk?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the fuzzy logic book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your fuzzy logic self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the fuzzy logic Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which fuzzy logic areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough fuzzy logic Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage fuzzy logic projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step fuzzy logic Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 fuzzy logic project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Charter: fuzzy logic project Deliverables: What is the fuzzy logic project going to produce?
- Procurement Audit: If an electronic auction or a dynamic purchasing system was used, did the tender documents specify details on access to information, electronic equipment used and connection specifications?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there specific processes you will use to evaluate and approve/reject changes?
- Procurement Audit: Were all interested operators allowed the opportunity to participate?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: How much influence did the stakeholder have over others?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization measure customer satisfaction/dissatisfaction?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main processes included in fuzzy logic project quality management?
- WBS Dictionary: Detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
- Change Request: Customer Acceptance Plan How will the customer verify the change has been implemented successfully?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates developed by fuzzy logic project personnel coordinated with those responsible for overall management to determine whether required resources will be available according to revised planning?
Step-by-step and complete fuzzy logic Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 fuzzy logic project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 fuzzy logic project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 fuzzy logic project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 fuzzy logic project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 fuzzy logic project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 fuzzy logic project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any fuzzy logic project with this in-depth fuzzy logic Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose fuzzy logic projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in fuzzy logic and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make fuzzy logic investments work better.
This fuzzy logic All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.