Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Galaxy Zoo Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Galaxy Zoo related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Galaxy Zoo specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Galaxy Zoo Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Galaxy Zoo improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- What is the total cost related to deploying Galaxy Zoo, including any consulting or professional services?
- Why is Galaxy Zoo important for you now?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- What can you control?
- Do those selected for the Galaxy Zoo team have a good general understanding of what Galaxy Zoo is all about?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- Are assumptions made in Galaxy Zoo stated explicitly?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Galaxy Zoo book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Galaxy Zoo self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Galaxy Zoo Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Galaxy Zoo areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Galaxy Zoo Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Galaxy Zoo projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Galaxy Zoo Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Galaxy Zoo project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand all business (operational), technical, resource and vendor risks associated with the Galaxy Zoo project?
- Procurement Audit: Are fixed asset values recorded at historical cost?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the document/deliverable meet all requirements (for example, statement of work) specific to this deliverable?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Galaxy Zoo project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does a documented Galaxy Zoo project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a Quality Assurance Plan documented and filed?
- Variance Analysis: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to the stakeholders?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are there any statutory or regulatory issues relevant to the timely execution of work?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect procuring consultant staff for the Galaxy Zoo project?
Step-by-step and complete Galaxy Zoo Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Galaxy Zoo project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Galaxy Zoo project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Galaxy Zoo project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Galaxy Zoo project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Galaxy Zoo project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Galaxy Zoo project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Galaxy Zoo project with this in-depth Galaxy Zoo Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Galaxy Zoo projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Galaxy Zoo and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Galaxy Zoo investments work better.
This Galaxy Zoo All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.