Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Galaxy Zoo Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Galaxy Zoo related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Galaxy Zoo specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Galaxy Zoo Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Galaxy Zoo improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Galaxy Zoo values?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- Is Supporting Galaxy Zoo documentation required?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Galaxy Zoo?
- How do we measure improved Galaxy Zoo service perception, and satisfaction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Galaxy Zoo book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Galaxy Zoo self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Galaxy Zoo Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Galaxy Zoo areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Galaxy Zoo Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Galaxy Zoo projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Galaxy Zoo Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Galaxy Zoo project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Galaxy Zoo project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Do invoice amounts match accepted work in place?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main processes included in Galaxy Zoo project quality management?
- Change Management Plan: Is there a software application relevant to this deliverable?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Galaxy Zoo project?
- Cost Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all involved Galaxy Zoo project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Galaxy Zoo project?
- Contractor Status Report: What are the minimum and optimal bandwidth requirements for the proposed soluiton?
- Project Scope Statement: Is an Issue Management Process documented and filed?
Step-by-step and complete Galaxy Zoo Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Galaxy Zoo project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Galaxy Zoo project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Galaxy Zoo project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Galaxy Zoo project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Galaxy Zoo project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Galaxy Zoo project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Galaxy Zoo project with this in-depth Galaxy Zoo Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Galaxy Zoo projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Galaxy Zoo and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Galaxy Zoo investments work better.
This Galaxy Zoo All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.