Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical General Magic Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any General Magic related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated General Magic specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the General Magic Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 666 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which General Magic improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 666 standard requirements:
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- What are our needs in relation to General Magic skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- What are your key General Magic organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- What potential environmental factors impact the General Magic effort?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, General Magic, and Brand Value
- What is the implementation plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the General Magic book in PDF containing 666 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your General Magic self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the General Magic Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which General Magic areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough General Magic Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage General Magic projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step General Magic Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 General Magic project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What communication network would you use – informal or formal?
- Project Portfolio management: Annually (or more frequently) prioritise the overall General Magic project portfolio?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an overall mission for the procurement function/unit and is it determined which tasks the procurement function/unit should carry out?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the General Magic project within budget?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are post milestone General Magic project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Change Management Plan: Will a different work structure focus people on what is important?
- Lessons Learned: How actively and meaningfully were stakeholders involved in the General Magic project?
- Variance Analysis: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
Step-by-step and complete General Magic Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 General Magic project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 General Magic project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 General Magic project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 General Magic project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 General Magic project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 General Magic project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any General Magic project with this in-depth General Magic Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose General Magic projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in General Magic and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make General Magic investments work better.
This General Magic All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.