Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical General-purpose Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any General-purpose related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated General-purpose specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the General-purpose Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which General-purpose improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who controls critical resources?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- How do you use General-purpose data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- When is/was the General-purpose start date?
- What are current General-purpose Paradigms?
- How do we create Buy-in?
- Who are the General-purpose improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- Consider your own General-purpose project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the General-purpose book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your General-purpose self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the General-purpose Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which General-purpose areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough General-purpose Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage General-purpose projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step General-purpose Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 General-purpose project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the best method for analysing the risks for different types of General-purpose projects?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you know that all team members are learning?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are steps identified by which General-purpose project documents may be changed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Quality Audit: Is the process of self review, learning and improvement endemic throughout the organization?
- Lessons Learned: What is your overall assessment of the outcome of this General-purpose project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does the stakeholder want to be involved or merely need to be informed about the General-purpose project and its process?
- Procurement Audit: Is a log maintained over the use of signature plates?
- Executing Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
Step-by-step and complete General-purpose Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 General-purpose project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 General-purpose project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 General-purpose project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 General-purpose project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 General-purpose project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 General-purpose project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any General-purpose project with this in-depth General-purpose Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose General-purpose projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in General-purpose and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make General-purpose investments work better.
This General-purpose All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.