Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Genogram Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Genogram related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Genogram specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Genogram Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Genogram improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- Is Supporting Genogram documentation required?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- Among the Genogram product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- How do the Genogram results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Genogram moving forward?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Genogram book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Genogram self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Genogram Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Genogram areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Genogram Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Genogram projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Genogram Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Genogram project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Team Performance Assessment: How does Genogram project termination impact Genogram project team members?
- Procurement Audit: Has the award included no items different from those contained in bid specifications?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the rates for allocating costs from each indirect cost pool to contracts updated as necessary to ensure a realistic monthly allocation of indirect costs without significant year-end adjustments?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this Genogram project?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the environmental impact of the Genogram project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How were collaborations developed, and how are they sustained?
- Variance Analysis: How are material, labor, and overhead standards set?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Is there a requirements traceability process in place?
Step-by-step and complete Genogram Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Genogram project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Genogram project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Genogram project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Genogram project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Genogram project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Genogram project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Genogram project with this in-depth Genogram Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Genogram projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Genogram and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Genogram investments work better.
This Genogram All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.