Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Genogram Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Genogram related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Genogram specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Genogram Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Genogram improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are the best solutions selected?
- When a Genogram manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Genogram improvements?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Genogram ?
- How do you use Genogram data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Genogram project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Genogram book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Genogram self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Genogram Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Genogram areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Genogram Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Genogram projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Genogram Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Genogram project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know if the Genogram project requires outside equipment or vendor resources?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you use tracing to help understand the impact of a change in requirements?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Genogram project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How will economic events and trends likely affect the Genogram project?
- Executing Process Group: Is activity definition the first process involved in Genogram project time management?
- Variance Analysis: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Procurement Audit: Where an electronic auction was used to bid, were all required specifications given equally to tenderers?
- Procurement Audit: Are bank accounts reconciled by an individual independent of the disbursement responsibilities?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Procurement Audit: Were exclusion causes duly considered before the actual evaluation of tenders?
Step-by-step and complete Genogram Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Genogram project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Genogram project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Genogram project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Genogram project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Genogram project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Genogram project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Genogram project with this in-depth Genogram Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Genogram projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Genogram and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Genogram investments work better.
This Genogram All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.