Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GEO geosynchronous orbit Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GEO geosynchronous orbit related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GEO geosynchronous orbit specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GEO geosynchronous orbit Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 615 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GEO geosynchronous orbit improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 615 standard requirements:
- What improvements have been achieved?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- How did the GEO geosynchronous orbit manager receive input to the development of a GEO geosynchronous orbit improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- What is the risk?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- How important is GEO geosynchronous orbit to the user organizations mission?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- What are the expected benefits of GEO geosynchronous orbit to the stakeholder?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GEO geosynchronous orbit book in PDF containing 615 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your GEO geosynchronous orbit self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GEO geosynchronous orbit Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GEO geosynchronous orbit areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GEO geosynchronous orbit Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GEO geosynchronous orbit projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GEO geosynchronous orbit Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 GEO geosynchronous orbit project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does an evaluation need to include the identification of strengths and weaknesses?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the GEO geosynchronous orbit project documentation?
- Scope Management Plan: To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Communications Management Plan: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or GEO geosynchronous orbit projects?
- Procurement Audit: Was the admissibility of variants displayed in the contract notice?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the GEO geosynchronous orbit project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Lessons Learned: What were the problems encountered in the GEO geosynchronous orbit project-functional area relationship, why, and how could they be fixed?
- Risk Management Plan: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
Step-by-step and complete GEO geosynchronous orbit Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GEO geosynchronous orbit project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GEO geosynchronous orbit project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GEO geosynchronous orbit project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GEO geosynchronous orbit project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GEO geosynchronous orbit project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GEO geosynchronous orbit project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GEO geosynchronous orbit project with this in-depth GEO geosynchronous orbit Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GEO geosynchronous orbit projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GEO geosynchronous orbit and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GEO geosynchronous orbit investments work better.
This GEO geosynchronous orbit All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.