Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Geoinformatics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Geoinformatics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Geoinformatics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Geoinformatics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 710 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Geoinformatics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 710 standard requirements:
- How are you going to measure success?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- Can we do Geoinformatics without complex (expensive) analysis?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- How is the value delivered by Geoinformatics being measured?
- What trouble can we get into?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Geoinformatics project?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Geoinformatics Experience, and Brand Value
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Geoinformatics book in PDF containing 710 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Geoinformatics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Geoinformatics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Geoinformatics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Geoinformatics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Geoinformatics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Geoinformatics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Geoinformatics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Geoinformatics project team have the skills necessary to successfully complete current Geoinformatics project(s) and support the application?
- Initiating Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the title convey to the reader the essence of the Geoinformatics project?
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work – What is the scope of work for each of the planned contracts?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a clear description of the scope of practice of the Geoinformatics projects educators?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for those measures related to employee wellbeing, satisfaction, and development?
- Change Management Plan: What do you expect the target audience to do, say, think or feel as a result of this communication?
- Risk Management Plan: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data elements (BCWS, BCWP, and ACWP) progressively summarized from the detail level to the contract level through the CWBS?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
Step-by-step and complete Geoinformatics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Geoinformatics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Geoinformatics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Geoinformatics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Geoinformatics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Geoinformatics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Geoinformatics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Geoinformatics project with this in-depth Geoinformatics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Geoinformatics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Geoinformatics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Geoinformatics investments work better.
This Geoinformatics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.