Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Geoinformatics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Geoinformatics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Geoinformatics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Geoinformatics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 710 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Geoinformatics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 710 standard requirements:
- Does Geoinformatics appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- Which customers can’t participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Geoinformatics?
- What is Tricky About This?
- Does Geoinformatics systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
- What are internal and external Geoinformatics relations?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- Who Uses What?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Geoinformatics book in PDF containing 710 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Geoinformatics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Geoinformatics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Geoinformatics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Geoinformatics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Geoinformatics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Geoinformatics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Geoinformatics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: To what extent is the program helping to influence the organizations policy framework?
- Scope Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Geoinformatics project risks at various Geoinformatics project stages?
- Cost Management Plan: Exclusions – Is there scope to be performed or provided by others?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a clear description of the scope of practice of the Geoinformatics projects educators?
- Network Diagram: If a current contract exists, can you provide the vendor name, contract start, and contract expiration date?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Risk Data Sheet: What are the main opportunities available to us that you should grab while you can?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Geoinformatics project management tools and techniques consistently applied throughout all Geoinformatics projects?
- Project Portfolio management: Agility. How do organizations re-align portfolio when strategic objectives change?
Step-by-step and complete Geoinformatics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Geoinformatics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Geoinformatics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Geoinformatics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Geoinformatics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Geoinformatics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Geoinformatics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Geoinformatics project with this in-depth Geoinformatics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Geoinformatics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Geoinformatics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Geoinformatics investments work better.
This Geoinformatics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.