Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Geometric data analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Geometric data analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Geometric data analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Geometric data analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Geometric data analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- Who Uses What?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- How to Secure Geometric data analysis?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- Have you identified your Geometric data analysis key performance indicators?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- How does Geometric data analysis integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Geometric data analysis improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Geometric data analysis book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Geometric data analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Geometric data analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Geometric data analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Geometric data analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Geometric data analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Geometric data analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Geometric data analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization manage training and evaluate its effectiveness?
- Procurement Management Plan: If independent estimates will be needed as evaluation criteria, who will prepare them and when?
- Procurement Audit: Is the approval graduated according to the amount disbursed?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Communications Management Plan: What steps can you take for a positive relationship?
- Project Schedule: Your Geometric data analysis project management plan results in a Geometric data analysis project schedule that is too long. If the Geometric data analysis project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Milestone List: Milestone pages should display the UserID of the person who added the milestone. Does a report or query exist that provides this audit information?
- Lessons Learned: For the next Geometric data analysis project, how could you improve on the way Geometric data analysis project was conducted?
- Procurement Audit: How do you confirm whether the contracted firm supplied the goods or executed the work as per the quality, quantity and price indicated in the contract agreement/ supply order?
Step-by-step and complete Geometric data analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Geometric data analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Geometric data analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Geometric data analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Geometric data analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Geometric data analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Geometric data analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Geometric data analysis project with this in-depth Geometric data analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Geometric data analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Geometric data analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Geometric data analysis investments work better.
This Geometric data analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.