Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Geoprocessing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Geoprocessing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Geoprocessing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Geoprocessing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 895 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Geoprocessing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 895 standard requirements:
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- When a Geoprocessing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- How important is Geoprocessing to the user organizations mission?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- Think about the people you identified for your Geoprocessing project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- What trouble can we get into?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Geoprocessing effort?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Geoprocessing book in PDF containing 895 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Geoprocessing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Geoprocessing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Geoprocessing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Geoprocessing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Geoprocessing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Geoprocessing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Geoprocessing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Geoprocessing project documentation?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s purpose constitute a broader, deeper aspiration than just accomplishing short-term goals?
- Activity List: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Lessons Learned: Was the Geoprocessing project significantly delayed/hampered by outside dependencies (outside to the Geoprocessing project, that is)?
- Risk Audit: What are the benefits of a Enterprise wide approach to Risk Management?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Value Pocket Identification & Quantification What Are Value Pockets?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you use diagramming techniques to show cause and effect?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the Geoprocessing project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete Geoprocessing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Geoprocessing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Geoprocessing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Geoprocessing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Geoprocessing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Geoprocessing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Geoprocessing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Geoprocessing project with this in-depth Geoprocessing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Geoprocessing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Geoprocessing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Geoprocessing investments work better.
This Geoprocessing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.