Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Geotagging Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Geotagging related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Geotagging specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Geotagging Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Geotagging improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- What threat is Geotagging addressing?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- How do we know that any Geotagging analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Who else should we help?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- What are your key Geotagging organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Geotagging move?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Geotagging book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Geotagging self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Geotagging Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Geotagging areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Geotagging Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Geotagging projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Geotagging Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Geotagging project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Do Geotagging project managers participating in the Geotagging project know the Geotagging projects true status first hand?
- Team Operating Agreement: Reimbursements: How will the team members be reimbursed for expenses and time commitments?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a forum where the departments suppliers performance is regularly discussed with the suppliers?
- Quality Audit: What is the collective experience of the team to be assigned to an audit?
- Initiating Process Group: Are there resources to maintain and support the outcome of the Geotagging project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Geotagging project documentation?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to us?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you avoid subjective, flowery or non-specific statements?
- Closing Process Group: Does the close educate others to improve performance?
- Risk Management Plan: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
Step-by-step and complete Geotagging Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Geotagging project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Geotagging project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Geotagging project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Geotagging project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Geotagging project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Geotagging project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Geotagging project with this in-depth Geotagging Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Geotagging projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Geotagging and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Geotagging investments work better.
This Geotagging All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.