Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GIAC Certified Project Manager Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GIAC Certified Project Manager related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GIAC Certified Project Manager specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GIAC Certified Project Manager Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GIAC Certified Project Manager improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its GIAC Certified Project Manager processes?
- Who else should we help?
- What should be measured?
- Is the GIAC Certified Project Manager scope manageable?
- Think about the functions involved in your GIAC Certified Project Manager project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Why are GIAC Certified Project Manager skills important?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GIAC Certified Project Manager book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your GIAC Certified Project Manager self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GIAC Certified Project Manager Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GIAC Certified Project Manager areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GIAC Certified Project Manager Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GIAC Certified Project Manager projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GIAC Certified Project Manager Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 GIAC Certified Project Manager project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of GIAC Certified Project Manager project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the GIAC Certified Project Manager project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Project Management Plan: Is the engineering content at a feasibility level-of-detail, and is it sufficiently complete, to provide an adequate basis for the baseline cost estimate?
- Executing Process Group: How can you use Microsoft GIAC Certified Project Manager project and Excel to assist in GIAC Certified Project Manager project risk management?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members understand one anothers roles and skills?
- Quality Management Plan: Does the program use modeling in the permitting or decision-making processes?
- WBS Dictionary: Are internal budgets for authorized, but not priced changes based on the contractors resource plan for accomplishing the work?
- Planning Process Group: In what way has the GIAC Certified Project Manager project come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What hierarchical authority does the stakeholder have in the organization?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the number one predictor of a groups productivity?
Step-by-step and complete GIAC Certified Project Manager Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GIAC Certified Project Manager project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GIAC Certified Project Manager project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GIAC Certified Project Manager project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GIAC Certified Project Manager project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GIAC Certified Project Manager project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GIAC Certified Project Manager project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GIAC Certified Project Manager project with this in-depth GIAC Certified Project Manager Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GIAC Certified Project Manager projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GIAC Certified Project Manager and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GIAC Certified Project Manager investments work better.
This GIAC Certified Project Manager All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.