Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Gigaom Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Gigaom related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Gigaom specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Gigaom Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 695 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Gigaom improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 695 standard requirements:
- What do we need to start doing?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- Why is Gigaom important for you now?
- How do we Improve Gigaom service perception, and satisfaction?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- When is/was the Gigaom start date?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Gigaom leader?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Gigaom book in PDF containing 695 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Gigaom self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Gigaom Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Gigaom areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Gigaom Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Gigaom projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Gigaom Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Gigaom project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Will statistics related to QA be collected, trends analyzed, and problems raised as issues?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Gigaom project risks at various Gigaom project stages?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Risk Audit: Does the organization have a register of insurance policies detailing all current insurance policies?
- Procurement Audit: Were the specifications of the contract determined free from influence of particular interests of consultants, experts or other economic operators?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Gigaom project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the time Gigaom projection include an amount for contingencies (time reserves)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Gigaom project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
- Scope Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
Step-by-step and complete Gigaom Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Gigaom project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Gigaom project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Gigaom project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Gigaom project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Gigaom project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Gigaom project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Gigaom project with this in-depth Gigaom Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Gigaom projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Gigaom and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Gigaom investments work better.
This Gigaom All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.