Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Gigaom Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Gigaom related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Gigaom specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Gigaom Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 695 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Gigaom improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 695 standard requirements:
- Do the Gigaom decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What can you control?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- To what extent does management recognize Gigaom as a tool to increase the results?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Gigaom is underway?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- How to Secure Gigaom?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Gigaom book in PDF containing 695 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Gigaom self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Gigaom Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Gigaom areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Gigaom Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Gigaom projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Gigaom Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Gigaom project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are goods generally ordered and received in time to be used in the programs for which they were ordered?
- Change Management Plan: Has the relevant business unit been notified of installation and support requirements?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Gigaom project risks?
- Procurement Audit: Are trial balances taken weekly for general ledgers for all funds?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers topics?
- Risk Data Sheet: Who has a vested interest in how you perform as an organization (our stakeholders)?
- WBS Dictionary: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Quality Metrics: Did the team meet the Gigaom project success criteria documented in the Quality Metrics Matrix?
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a Gigaom project manager must do to finalize Gigaom project close-out?
Step-by-step and complete Gigaom Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Gigaom project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Gigaom project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Gigaom project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Gigaom project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Gigaom project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Gigaom project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Gigaom project with this in-depth Gigaom Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Gigaom projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Gigaom and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Gigaom investments work better.
This Gigaom All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.