Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Global Brands Group Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Global Brands Group related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Global Brands Group specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Global Brands Group Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Global Brands Group improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- Which customers can’t participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Global Brands Group experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Global Brands Group’s gains?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- What threat is Global Brands Group addressing?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Global Brands Group ?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Global Brands Group book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Global Brands Group self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Global Brands Group Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Global Brands Group areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Global Brands Group Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Global Brands Group projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Global Brands Group Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Global Brands Group project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the Global Brands Group project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Project Charter: Pop Quiz – Which are the same inputs as in the Global Brands Group project Charter?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does all Global Brands Group project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Global Brands Group project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Process Improvement Plan: To elicit goal statements, do you ask a question such as, What do you want to achieve?
- Risk Audit: What are the legal implications of not identifying a complete universe of business risks?
- Procurement Audit: Is a physical inventory taken periodically to verify fixed asset records?
- Procurement Audit: Are obtained prices/qualities competitive to prices/qualities obtained by other procurement functions/units, comparing obtained or improved value for money?
Step-by-step and complete Global Brands Group Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Global Brands Group project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Global Brands Group project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Global Brands Group project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Global Brands Group project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Global Brands Group project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Global Brands Group project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Global Brands Group project with this in-depth Global Brands Group Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Global Brands Group projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Global Brands Group and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Global Brands Group investments work better.
This Global Brands Group All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.