Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Global Combat Support System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Global Combat Support System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Global Combat Support System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Global Combat Support System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Global Combat Support System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Global Combat Support System leaders?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
- Are there Global Combat Support System problems defined?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- Think about the people you identified for your Global Combat Support System project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Which customers cant participate in our Global Combat Support System domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Global Combat Support System book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Global Combat Support System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Global Combat Support System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Global Combat Support System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Global Combat Support System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Global Combat Support System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Global Combat Support System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Global Combat Support System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two native languages represented by your team?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main processes included in Global Combat Support System project quality management?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Global Combat Support System project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Global Combat Support System project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Procurement Audit: Does procurement staff have skills to procure complex or special items (i.e. IT)?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the organization’s Global Combat Support System projects more successful over time?
- Procurement Audit: Have late payment interests been rewarded and could they have been avoided?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What advantages do the an individual interview have over a group meeting, and vice-versa?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you document disagreements and work towards resolutions?
Step-by-step and complete Global Combat Support System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Global Combat Support System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Global Combat Support System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Global Combat Support System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Global Combat Support System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Global Combat Support System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Global Combat Support System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Global Combat Support System project with this in-depth Global Combat Support System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Global Combat Support System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Global Combat Support System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Global Combat Support System investments work better.
This Global Combat Support System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.