Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Global Combat Support System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Global Combat Support System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Global Combat Support System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Global Combat Support System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Global Combat Support System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- How much does Global Combat Support System help?
- What are all of our Global Combat Support System domains and what do they do?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Global Combat Support System with what users do day-to-day?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Global Combat Support System?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- Are there different segments of customers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Global Combat Support System book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Global Combat Support System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Global Combat Support System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Global Combat Support System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Global Combat Support System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Global Combat Support System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Global Combat Support System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Global Combat Support System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the difference between conceptual, application, and evaluative questions?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Global Combat Support System project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the environmental impact of the Global Combat Support System project?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Global Combat Support System project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Change Management Plan: Has the target training audience been identified and nominated?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you ensure an integrated assessment of proposals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can organizations use a weighted decision matrix to evaluate proposals as part of source selection?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were Global Combat Support System project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Lessons Learned: How timely were Progress Reports provided to the Global Combat Support System project Manager by Team Members?
- Schedule Management Plan: Define units of measurement for each resource. For example, are you referencing gallons or liters?
Step-by-step and complete Global Combat Support System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Global Combat Support System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Global Combat Support System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Global Combat Support System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Global Combat Support System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Global Combat Support System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Global Combat Support System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Global Combat Support System project with this in-depth Global Combat Support System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Global Combat Support System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Global Combat Support System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Global Combat Support System investments work better.
This Global Combat Support System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.