Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Global Combat Support System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Global Combat Support System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Global Combat Support System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Global Combat Support System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Global Combat Support System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- How to deal with Global Combat Support System Changes?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Global Combat Support System objectives?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Global Combat Support System goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- How will you measure your Global Combat Support System effectiveness?
- Can Global Combat Support System be learned?
- What information do users need?
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Global Combat Support System book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Global Combat Support System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Global Combat Support System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Global Combat Support System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Global Combat Support System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Global Combat Support System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Global Combat Support System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Global Combat Support System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: What are some of the major deliverables of the Global Combat Support System project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who has the authority to reject Global Combat Support System project requirements?
- Activity Attributes: Does the organization of the data change its meaning?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is every Signing-off responsibility and every Communicating responsibility critically necessary?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are there any common areas of weaknesses or deficiencies in the proposals in the competitive range?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are tools and techniques defined for gathering, integrating and distributing Global Combat Support System project outputs?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the company primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Initiating Process Group: Who supports, improves, and oversees standardized processes related to the Global Combat Support System project’s program?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Risk Audit: Have all involved been advised of any obligations they have to sponsors?
Step-by-step and complete Global Combat Support System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Global Combat Support System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Global Combat Support System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Global Combat Support System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Global Combat Support System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Global Combat Support System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Global Combat Support System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Global Combat Support System project with this in-depth Global Combat Support System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Global Combat Support System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Global Combat Support System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Global Combat Support System investments work better.
This Global Combat Support System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.