Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Global Data Center Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Global Data Center Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Global Data Center Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Global Data Center Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 650 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Global Data Center Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 650 standard requirements:
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Global Data Center Management process?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- Why is Global Data Center Management important for you now?
- How did the Global Data Center Management manager receive input to the development of a Global Data Center Management improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Global Data Center Management process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Global Data Center Management book in PDF containing 650 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Global Data Center Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Global Data Center Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Global Data Center Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Global Data Center Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Global Data Center Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Global Data Center Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Global Data Center Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are the required specifications for products or services changing?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What benefits or impacts does the stakeholder group expect to obtain as a result of the Global Data Center Management project?
- Executing Process Group: What is in place for ensuring adequate change control on Global Data Center Management projects that involve outside contracts?
- Work Breakdown Structure: How will you and your Global Data Center Management project team define the Global Data Center Management projects scope and work breakdown structure?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does an evaluation need to include the identification of strengths and weaknesses?
- Quality Management Plan: Written by multiple authors and in multiple writing styles?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Do recommendations include actions to address any differential distribution of impacts?
- Quality Metrics: Do you know how much profit a 10% decrease in waste would generate?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the Global Data Center Management project cutting across the entire organization?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a formal program of inservice training for personnel in the business management function?
Step-by-step and complete Global Data Center Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Global Data Center Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Global Data Center Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Global Data Center Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Global Data Center Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Global Data Center Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Global Data Center Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Global Data Center Management project with this in-depth Global Data Center Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Global Data Center Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Global Data Center Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Global Data Center Management investments work better.
This Global Data Center Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.