Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical global delivery model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any global delivery model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated global delivery model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the global delivery model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which global delivery model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- Does global delivery model systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the global delivery model process?
- Have all basic functions of global delivery model been defined?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of global delivery model that make it risky?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. key questions are: is the solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our global delivery model agendas for the next 3 years?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the global delivery model book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your global delivery model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the global delivery model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which global delivery model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough global delivery model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage global delivery model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step global delivery model Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 global delivery model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Can analytical tests provide evidence that is as strong as evidence from traditional substantive tests?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will outside resources be needed to help in its development?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist that identify when and how human resources are introduced and removed from the global delivery model project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do global delivery model project managers participating in the global delivery model project know the global delivery model projects true status first hand?
- Lessons Learned: Does the lesson describe a function that would be done differently the next time?
- Change Management Plan: What change processes have you experienced in your organization in the last 2 years?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
- Project Portfolio management: Are portfolios aligned to strategic business objectives?
- Network Diagram: Why must you schedule milestones, such as reviews, throughout the global delivery model project?
Step-by-step and complete global delivery model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 global delivery model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 global delivery model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 global delivery model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 global delivery model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 global delivery model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 global delivery model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any global delivery model project with this in-depth global delivery model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose global delivery model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in global delivery model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make global delivery model investments work better.
This global delivery model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.