Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical global delivery model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any global delivery model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated global delivery model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the global delivery model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which global delivery model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- What are specific global delivery model Rules to follow?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and global delivery model shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- What are the Essentials of Internal global delivery model Management?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the global delivery model requirements in detail?
- How can we improve global delivery model?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- What is our question?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the global delivery model book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your global delivery model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the global delivery model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which global delivery model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough global delivery model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage global delivery model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step global delivery model Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 global delivery model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current global delivery model project is not yet fully understood?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the global delivery model project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the drawback in using qualitative global delivery model project selection techniques?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you prevent individuals from dominating the meeting?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to global delivery model project plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure global delivery model project success?
- Procurement Audit: Are the purchase order forms designed for efficient and simple completion?
- Lessons Learned: What was helpful to know when planning the deployment?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
Step-by-step and complete global delivery model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 global delivery model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 global delivery model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 global delivery model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 global delivery model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 global delivery model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 global delivery model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any global delivery model project with this in-depth global delivery model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose global delivery model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in global delivery model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make global delivery model investments work better.
This global delivery model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.