Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Global Ecovillage Network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Global Ecovillage Network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Global Ecovillage Network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Global Ecovillage Network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 833 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Global Ecovillage Network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 833 standard requirements:
- Describe the function of the thermal mass with a view to sufficiency of volume and surface area as well as placement. Heat absorption and release during the ventilation cycle?
- Identifying the precise founding dates for intentional communities is notoriously difficult. Do you identify the founding as the year in which concrete plans were laid?
- Has sufficient glazing been installed in the northern face to allow sufficient heat gain (radiation) in winter in balance with the heat loss at night?
- How do you add new specs related to environmental performance and still get in the standard language contractors will need?
- If there was a material that you didnt want to use, did you consult with other communities about the alternative materials?
- What is the different in meaning if any between the terms Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility?
- Is your community participating in conferences or workshops arranged by other ecovillages or Global Ecovillage Network?
- Where warm air sits in high voids, have mechanisms been put in place to direct the air back into living spaces?
- Do you want to keep the farming part of our projects; do you want to keep the animals that need a lot of care?
- Will sustainability be a key differentiator for companies as global competition intensifies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Global Ecovillage Network book in PDF containing 833 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Global Ecovillage Network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Global Ecovillage Network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Global Ecovillage Network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Global Ecovillage Network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Global Ecovillage Network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Global Ecovillage Network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Global Ecovillage Network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: The Global Ecovillage Network project Managers have maximum authority in which type of organization?
- Planning Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the Global Ecovillage Network project team?
- Requirements Documentation: Where do system and software requirements come from, what are their sources?
- Procurement Audit: Are rules in automatic disbursement programs adequate to prevent duplicate payment of invoices?
- Change Management Plan: Why would a Global Ecovillage Network project run more smoothly when change management is emphasized from the beginning?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process defined to measure the performance of the schedule management process itself?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the most critical evaluation criteria that prove to be tiebreakers in the evaluation of proposals?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How will economic events and trends likely affect the Global Ecovillage Network project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify which qualified resources may be attainable?
- Risk Audit: Do you meet all obligations relating to funds secured from grants, loans and sponsors?
Step-by-step and complete Global Ecovillage Network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Global Ecovillage Network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Global Ecovillage Network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Global Ecovillage Network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Global Ecovillage Network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Global Ecovillage Network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Global Ecovillage Network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Global Ecovillage Network project with this in-depth Global Ecovillage Network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Global Ecovillage Network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Global Ecovillage Network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Global Ecovillage Network investments work better.
This Global Ecovillage Network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.