Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Global Leadership Adventures Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Global Leadership Adventures related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Global Leadership Adventures specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Global Leadership Adventures Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Global Leadership Adventures improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Global Leadership Adventures process?
- How will you know that the Global Leadership Adventures project has been successful?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Global Leadership Adventures goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- How are you going to measure success?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Global Leadership Adventures?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Global Leadership Adventures book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Global Leadership Adventures self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Global Leadership Adventures Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Global Leadership Adventures areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Global Leadership Adventures Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Global Leadership Adventures projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Global Leadership Adventures Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Global Leadership Adventures project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How does training support what is important to your organization and the individual?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of activity sequencing method is required for these activities?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there different rules or organizational models for men and women?
- Change Request: Has the change been highlighted and documented in the CSCI?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the Global Leadership Adventures project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Global Leadership Adventures project is needed?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
- Variance Analysis: Are there externalities from having some customers, even if they are unprofitable in the short run?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation is necessary regarding electronic communications?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Global Leadership Adventures project baseline?
- Planning Process Group: Is the pace of implementing the products of the programme ensuring the completeness of the results of the Global Leadership Adventures project?
Step-by-step and complete Global Leadership Adventures Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Global Leadership Adventures project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Global Leadership Adventures project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Global Leadership Adventures project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Global Leadership Adventures project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Global Leadership Adventures project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Global Leadership Adventures project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Global Leadership Adventures project with this in-depth Global Leadership Adventures Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Global Leadership Adventures projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Global Leadership Adventures and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Global Leadership Adventures investments work better.
This Global Leadership Adventures All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.