Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Global Leadership Adventures Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Global Leadership Adventures related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Global Leadership Adventures specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Global Leadership Adventures Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Global Leadership Adventures improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- How frequently do you track Global Leadership Adventures measures?
- What to measure and why?
- How often are the team meetings?
- Which customers cant participate in our Global Leadership Adventures domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Who will be in control?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Global Leadership Adventures?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Global Leadership Adventures experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- Who sets the Global Leadership Adventures standards?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Global Leadership Adventures book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Global Leadership Adventures self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Global Leadership Adventures Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Global Leadership Adventures areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Global Leadership Adventures Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Global Leadership Adventures projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Global Leadership Adventures Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Global Leadership Adventures project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Who is responsible for estimating the activity resources?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization calculate the contract value accurately?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there completion/verification criteria defined for each task producing an output?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are the overall Global Leadership Adventures project development processes to be undertaken to produce the Global Leadership Adventures project outputs?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is an industry recognized support tool(s) being used for Global Leadership Adventures project scheduling & tracking?
- Executing Process Group: What Global Leadership Adventures projects and services are in the portfolio of your organization?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the team ensure that all members equitably share the work essential to the success of the team?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Sensitivity Analysis -Which risks will have the most impact on the Global Leadership Adventures project?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you are worried about method variance before you collect data, what sort of design elements might you include to reduce or eliminate the threat of method variance?
Step-by-step and complete Global Leadership Adventures Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Global Leadership Adventures project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Global Leadership Adventures project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Global Leadership Adventures project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Global Leadership Adventures project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Global Leadership Adventures project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Global Leadership Adventures project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Global Leadership Adventures project with this in-depth Global Leadership Adventures Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Global Leadership Adventures projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Global Leadership Adventures and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Global Leadership Adventures investments work better.
This Global Leadership Adventures All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.