Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Global network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Global network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Global network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Global network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Global network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- What should be the global network view & programmatic interfaces provided to control apps?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Global network project?
- Scalability: how can the controller be enabled to provide a global network view?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Global network?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Will it solve real problems?
- Is there a standardized process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Global network book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Global network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Global network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Global network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Global network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Global network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Global network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Global network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Research risk management software. Are many products available?
- WBS Dictionary: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status to us (lowest level only)?
- Lessons Learned: For the next Global network project, how could you improve on the way Global network project was conducted?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Global network project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Variance Analysis: How are material, labor, and overhead variances calculated and recorded?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Global network project management processes you chose to use?
- Risk Audit: What limitations do auditors face in effectively applying risk-assessment results to the risk of material misstatement measures?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a Quality Assurance Plan documented and filed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is there a new or renewed interest in the field of Global network project management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Where are the verification requirements to be documented (eg purchase order, agreement etc)?
Step-by-step and complete Global network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Global network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Global network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Global network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Global network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Global network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Global network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Global network project with this in-depth Global network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Global network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Global network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Global network investments work better.
This Global network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.