Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Global Positioning System GPS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Global Positioning System GPS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Global Positioning System GPS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Global Positioning System GPS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Global Positioning System GPS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- What are the disruptive Global Positioning System GPS technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- How do controls support value?
- What are internal and external Global Positioning System GPS relations?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- What are the key elements of your Global Positioning System GPS performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- How likely is the current Global Positioning System GPS plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Global Positioning System GPS book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Global Positioning System GPS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Global Positioning System GPS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Global Positioning System GPS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Global Positioning System GPS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Global Positioning System GPS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Global Positioning System GPS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Global Positioning System GPS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Where are the good opportunities facing our organizations development?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Global Positioning System GPS projects?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Global Positioning System GPS project?
- Risk Management Plan: How can the process be made more effective or less cumbersome (process improvements)?
- Quality Audit: Have personnel cleanliness and health requirements been established?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Global Positioning System GPS projects, systems, Vendors and the organization’s work effort?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Global Positioning System GPS project team?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What action will be taken once reports have been received?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the acceptance criteria (process and criteria to be met for key stakeholder acceptance) and who is authorized to sign off?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
Step-by-step and complete Global Positioning System GPS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Global Positioning System GPS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Global Positioning System GPS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Global Positioning System GPS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Global Positioning System GPS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Global Positioning System GPS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Global Positioning System GPS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Global Positioning System GPS project with this in-depth Global Positioning System GPS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Global Positioning System GPS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Global Positioning System GPS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Global Positioning System GPS investments work better.
This Global Positioning System GPS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.