Secure that your organization oversees the execution of global Distribution/Logistics and Trade Ops standards in Operations Network data is accurate and available, and KPIs are achieved.
More Uses of the Global Supply Chain Governance Toolkit:
- Methodize: project milestone management.
- Drive: benchmark industry peers and organizations on the leading edge of sustainability.
- Help you shape the future.
- Be accountable for prioritizing efforts and program activities to support transformation efforts for the Global Sales Operations Leader.
- Devise: service supply chain analysis.
- Support enterprise logistics and trade ops teams in achieving target performance metric.
- Be certain that your operation complies; sales process optimization, sales capacity and productivity, and compensation on time reporting.
- Manage work with field service engineers on specific inventory issues relating to inventory locations.
- Initiate: market segmentation and territory management coverage reporting.
- Minimize obsolete inventory by managing new product introductions and execute phase in/phase out plans.
- Govern: productivity and sales performance reporting.
- Direct: sale operations KPI dashboards.
- Establish: enforcement and analytics program management.
- Initiate: customer relationship management.
- Be accountable for manufacturing site performance.
- Support communication and change management activities.
- Coordinate: global security program management (group support).
- Standardize: information management execution.