Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Global workforce Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Global workforce related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Global workforce specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Global workforce Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 920 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Global workforce improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 920 standard requirements:
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Global workforce results are met?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Global workforce objectives?
- What vendors make products that address the Global workforce needs?
- Has the Global workforce work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- How will you measure the results?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Global workforce book in PDF containing 920 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Global workforce self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Global workforce Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Global workforce areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Global workforce Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Global workforce projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Global workforce Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Global workforce project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are stakeholders chosen and what roles might they have on a Global workforce project?
- Procurement Audit: Are internal control mechanisms performed before payments?
- Executing Process Group: How do you enter durations, link tasks, and view critical path information?
- Lessons Learned: How clearly defined were the objectives for this Global workforce project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the assigned Global workforce project manager a PMP (Certified Global workforce project manager) and experienced?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the Rater (Supervisor) have the authority or responsibility to tell an employee that the employees performance is Unsatisfactory?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What specific plans do you have for developing effective cross-platform assessments in a blended learning environment?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Requirements Documentation: Where do system and software requirements come from, what are their sources?
- Procurement Audit: How do you deal with budget constrains and assurance needs?
Step-by-step and complete Global workforce Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Global workforce project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Global workforce project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Global workforce project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Global workforce project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Global workforce project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Global workforce project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Global workforce project with this in-depth Global workforce Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Global workforce projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Global workforce and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Global workforce investments work better.
This Global workforce All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.